Thursday, October 8, 2009

Seo Elite: New Seo Software

"We're now receiving atleast 30,000 visitors a month, on average!"
"My site went from nowhere straight to the top for highly competitive keywords such as: marketing expert, internet marketing expert, free marketing articles, marketing blog directory, marketing service providers, and internet marketing secrets."
Michael FleischnerMarketingScoop.com

"I'm Now Getting Over 4 Times The Traffic To My Website Each Month!"
"Hey Brad, my traffic has gone from a little over 10,000 visitors per month, on average, to OVER 40,000 visitors, on average, per month after purchasing and using SEO Elite!"
Jermaine TaborWebmaster

"Hey Brad, I've got a couple websites running that are in totally different markets and they are now both ranking in the top 10 on google thanks to SEO Elite (and keyword elite).
When I say ranking, I mean #1 on multiple keyword phrases for one of my sites, and I expect to see the same results on my other site once I get my link partner replies.
I can't even begin to calculate the number of hours I have saved (not to mention brain damage) since using your software. Keep up the great work, and that reminds me, I have to call one of your great support guys as he offered to help me over the phone after a few emails back and forth about a question I had. cheers"
Tavis Yeun GymSkinz.com
Hey Brad - Just wanted to let you know that SEO Elite is incredible! 4.0 is even better. It has helped us get to #1 for the term 'fantasy football contest'and #16 for 'fantasy football' (not bad for a term with over 12.4 million results). Again, keep up the good work and I will keep you posted on our progress!"
Shawn BishopPlayerLine.com

Brad, SEO Elite is incredible... It has helped me rank Number 4 in Google for my selected keyword which has over 2 million webpages competing for it! I'm also getting a lot of No. 1 & 2 positions in other important search enignes like Yahoo & MSN for multiple keywords.
There's NO DOUBT your software works and gives everyone that uses it, a major advantage!"
John BertoneMobilePhoneSecrets.com.au

"SEO Elite has enabled me to rank in the top 5 of Google, top 3 of Yahoo and top 2 of MSN for the search terms "car rental perth". I now receive 70 to 100 unique visitors to my site each day, all free traffic from search engines.
My competitors spend a fortune on Adwords to try and get the same results, but with SEO Elite I can save 100's of dollars per month. The analysis tools allow me to stay a jump ahead of my competition. And unlike a lot of other software you buy, SEO Elite is regularly updated and enhanced to cater for any search engine changes. The regular emails I receive from Brad also provide great tips and strategies to keep my website ranking well."
David Glendinning SelfDrive.com.au

I have trained thousands of people in the advanced techniques of search engine marketing, and SEO Elite is one of the "must-have" tools. If you are at all serious about getting ranked in the organic (free) search results on Google, Yahoo and MSN, you must have SEO Elite, or you will be at a distinct disadvantage to those who do.
SEO professionals regard SEO Elite as an indispensable weapon in their arsenal. Whether you are a professional serving other clients or just beginning to go after better rankings for your own site, get SEO Elite and use it. I do, and so do my my students -- and their results speak for themselves."
Brad Fallon StomperNet.com


No comments:

Post a Comment